Last Seen: June 2, 2007 at 7600 block of SW 82 Street in Kendall
Details of Disappearance
Aramburo was last seen on June 2, 2007 in Miami, Florida. Her boyfriend, Christen Pacheco, stated they had an argument and she walked out of their apartment in the 7600 block of southwest 82nd Street at 2:00 a.m., wearing only her nightgown and no shoes, carrying two bungee cords, and leaving behind her purse and cellular phone.
She has never been heard from again. Pacheco reported her missing 24 hours later. He says before he went to the police, he searched the neighborhood for hours looking for her. Aramburo had no car at the time of her disappearance and usually used public transportation to get around.
Aramburo’s loved ones stated it is uncharacteristic of her to leave without warning and they did not believe she would have abandoned her young son. She was in danger of losing her parental rights due to drug abuse. Although she had entered a drug treatment program in order to keep her son, her urine had tested positive for drugs a few days before her disappearance and the family court judge warned her she would lose her son if she did not complete the treatment program.
(In spite of the positive drug test, Aramburo went under oath and denied any substance use. It’s possible someone introduced them to her system without her knowledge.)
Although they were considering marriage, Aramburo’s relationship with Pacheco was troubled and she reportedly told her mother she was afraid of him. Both of them abused drugs frequently. The police were called to their residence twice in response to Aramburo and Pacheco’s arguments, but no arrests were ever made. Since Aramburo’s disappearance, Pacheco has been arrested several times on drug charges.
Aramburo was born in San Francisco, California and moved to Miami as a baby. Her parents divorced when she was very young and she’s had no contact with her father since then. As a child, she starred for several seasons on the Sabado Gigante Show, a Spanish-language weekly variety show that’s broadcast to millions of viewers throughout the Americas.
According to her mother, Aramburo began using drugs in her freshman year of high school and was addicted to heroin within a few years. She dropped out of Hollywood Hills High School at age sixteen, but obtained her GED several years later.
Since Aramburo’s disappearance there have been reported sightings of her in the Miami area, but none of these accounts have been confirmed. Her case remains unsolved.
- Missing Since 06/02/2007
- Missing FromMiami, Florida
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Date of Birth 11/16/1983 (35)
- Age 23 years old
- Height and Weight 4’11 – 5’4, 100 – 110 pounds
- Clothing/Jewelry Description A long nightgown.
- Medical Conditions Aramburo suffers from schizophrenia and depression. At the time of her disappearance, she was taking the anti-depressant medication Celexa to control her conditions. She also has a history of abusing many types of illegal drugs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics Hispanic female. Brown hair, brown/hazel eyes. Aramburo has a scar on her left hand, a scar below her left knee, a Caesarean section scar on her lower abdomen, freckles on her shoulders and face, and musical notes tattooed on her back. A photograph of her tattoo is posted below this case summary. Her nickname is Lilly and many accounts refer to her by that name. She may use the alias names Ashley Green and/or Amber Hall. Aramburo’s ears are pierced. She has previously broken her right wrist and her back.
— Missing BC (@missing_bc) February 9, 2019